Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: Amory Maynard

A historical account of the Union Congregational Church of Maynard (Main Street) written at the time of their 100th anniversary

2015.172e.jpg
The building was built by Amory Maynard in the 1880's.

mhs-2014.459-2014B-032-1675.jpg
Maynard House on fire. The house was located at Darmouth and Elmwood Streets. At the time of the fire the house was owned by Anthony Taryma.

img357e.jpg
A picture of the American Woolen Mills, c. 1900, with the railroad embankment and bridge (later removed). In the background, behind Mill #5, are the tower on the home of Lorenzo Maynard, the upper part of Amory Maynard's home, and the tank house for…

img270e.jpg
A series of copies of Assabet Mills/Maunfacturing Company memos written by Amory Maynard from the Counting Room, 1867-1872. These memos were written to Mr. Charles Sargent and addressed the need for various machinery activities.

2012.338e.jpg
Top left two photos picture Lorenzo's (Amory's son) house. The house is still standing, only slightly modified externally.

Top right two photos: Amory Maynard's mansion on "Maynard's Hill" now Dartmouth Street. Built about 1873 and occupied by…

s2314e.jpg
This is a copy of the original deed of the land sold at the corner of Percival Street and Sudbury Street by Amory Maynard to John Joseph Williams, Pastor, for $747.98.

sB270e.jpg
Pictures taken in front of the Amory Maynard home on Main Street.

Left photo
l to r
Front: Phil Bower, Allie Peterson, Jack Cronin
2nd: Chet Downey, Harold Sheridan, Mike Lynch
3rd: Bill Hunt, Paul Luker, John Lyons
Back: Jake Moynihan,…

s1877e.jpg
Back, fourth from left: Joshua J. Edwards

Front, third from left: John Lawton

Copy of an 1850 Farmer's Almanac.

1999.747e.jpg
This book was owned by Amory Maynard, the name sake of the Town of Maynard. It was given to William Gutteridge, who in turn presented it to Gavin A. Taylor at the time of the 50th anniversary of the town in 1921, with the request that it be…

2014C-032-3293.jpg
The top photo is Amory, the next one down is Mary. The bottom two are unidentified Maynards.