Browse Items (5 total)
A sepia-colored, formal photo of three women: Mrs. C. D. Holmes, Edna Denniston, and Mrs. Dinsmore.
Located on Nason Street in the alley behind where the banks are now located. Jack Booth, in straw hat, was the owner. Later owned by George "Cubie" Lynch and then "Tutto" Graceffa who moved it to Main Street.
A photo of the Dramatic Club, date unknown.
The Riverside Co-operative was located in the current Knights of Columbus building on the corner of Summer and Nason Streets.
The Riverside Co-operative Association was organized in 1878 and was very successfull through the 1930's. The building was erected in 1882, on the corner of Nason and Summer Streets, four stories tall with a hall on the third floor. Maynard Town…