Browse Items (3 total)
A black and white photo of the lobby of the Fine Arts Theater.
Owned and operated by James A. Coughlan until about 1913 when it was changed into a garage, from which Mr. Coughlan ran a Ford automobile dealership. In 1949 Burton Coughlan, son of James A. Coughlan, made it into a movie house, then called the Fine…
On summer St., now part of the Fine Arts Theater complex.