Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (34 total)

  • Tags: St. Casimir

mhs-2016.278.jpg
A social and religious event on Sunday Aug. 19 presumably at the church and hall.

mhs-2014.169.jpg
A poster advertising a Sunday Parish Polka, noon mass, and picnic for St. Casimir's on August 17th. Music by Sound-a-bouts (from Pelham, NH), Swinging Brass (from Dracut). Donation $2. (year candidates: 1975, 1969, 1958, 1952)

mhs-2015.416.jpg
Wide format group portrait in front of St. Casimir's Roman Catholic Church (Great Road). Titled: 1911 NA PAMIONTKA SREBNEGO IUBIELEUSZA ZALOZENIA TOW W.P.M.B.L.Z.
W. Maynard, Mass.
(translated from Polish as "Silver Jubilee")

2016.136ef.jpg
Maynard Mobile in the foreground.

mhs-2014.484-2014B-032-1718.jpg
A priest (Fr. Frank __) leads a ceremony outside of St. Casimir's Church (a Polish-American Catholic Church located at 65 Great Road, the parish was founded 1912 and closed in 1997)

2014C-032-3273.jpg
The picture was taken in front of St. Casimir's Church.

2014C-032-3284.jpg
Some of the attendees:
Guest standing along the wall, l to r: (16)
Father John Dziok, William Brayden, Father Ciuszinski, John Driscoll, ___?, __ Barilone, ___?, ___?, Police Chief Henry Piecewicz, Ray Marsden (?), Donald Lent, William Stockwell,…

IMG_0021e.jpg
One altar cloth is hand embroidered. One altar cloth is linen with crocheted edging, with matching chalice cloth. All from St. Casimir's Church.

2014.247e.jpg
A photo of the St. Casimir's baseball tem, 1939-1942. Top row, second from left: Waslaw Michael Lankiewicz. Lankiewicz was born in 1924.He is buried in Glenwood Cemetery inn 1988.

DSC_4620.jpg
A booklet that outlines the Society's Constitution and Bylaws. The Society was founded February 26, 1911 in Maynard, MA.

DSC_4610.jpg
Four articles worn by members of the Maynard St. Casimir's Men's Society. These include a maroon/gold sash to be worn at all meetings; a red emblem worn routinely at meetings; a black and silver emblem to be worn at wakes and funerals of members;…

2013.40ef.jpg
The electricity to run the trolley was generated in this building. It was a brick building with iron trusses, 48 by 120 ft., covered with a wood roof overlaid with tar and gravel.
The interior of the structure had two Babcock & Wilcox boilers…

2013.3e.jpg
The churches as seen on Memorial Day, May 30, 1946.
First photo: St. Bridget Second photo: St. Casimir

2012.449e.jpg
This photo shows the power station, then St. Casimir's Church, and the car barn, occupied by Atkins and Merrill Inc, of the former Concord, Maynard and Hudson Street Railway Company. Both buildings have flat roofs, a facade was put on the church…

img117e.jpg
A report of donors and donations to the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church. Year unknown.

EPSON042e.jpg
A file with the 25th, 40th & 50th Anniversary booklets of the Ordination Father Louis S. Bilicky. Other related information about Fr. Bilicky is included.

A file of information about Parish Priests, Church Bulletins, Anniversary brochures, financial reports, Church Mass bulletins, newspaper articles, and other miscellaneous information.

img126.jpg
Programs for the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church Anniversaries. Programs contain local sponsors, photos of priests, church affiliated societies, a dated chronology of Parish milestones, and a list of Patrons and Patronesses.

img123e.jpg
Programs contain a listing of Parishioners and their donations; time of Confessions and Masses; Prayers; and local paid sponsors/advertisers.