Browse Items (7 total)
Built in 1867 on Summer Street by Peter Bailey. Originally known as the Glendale House, it had several owners, the last being Martin Peterson. It was destroyed by fire on January 29, 1921. Memorial Park now occupies the site.
The ruins of the hotel fire with the Eagle Block in the background of the first photo.
Three photo copies of the Maple House, built by George Cutting during the 1880s and was owned and managed by him for many years. It was located at the corner of Summer and Acton Streets where the present fire and police stations are located.…
Located on the Maynard/Acton line (115 Powder Mill Road)