Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (9 total)

  • Tags: stereoptican

2017.221AF.jpg
Sixty-Nine stereo viewing cards. These are non-Maynard views. Two shown: "Around the World" & "The Military Salute"

2016.536e.jpg
Lucius was a distant relative of Amory Maynard, This house was located on Summer Street.

2016.539e.jpg
Likely taken at the Assabet Mills

1999.188e.jpg
This photo was used in a stereoscope in the 1880's. The photo was taken at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets in 1867. It was taken at the spot where the Riverside Cooperative was built and is now owned by the Knights of Columbus of Maynard, MA.…

1999.345.jpg
The mill was located at the corner of Waltham and Parker Streets, on the river side of Parker Street. Built in 1820 by William May, it was sold to John Sawyer and then later to William Parker. In 1831 it became the Fourdrinier Paper Co., Inc. That…

artifacts 002.JPG
Most homes had one of these in the early 1900's.
see 2016.540 for an example of the stereographic card that goes with the viewer.