Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: trough

Located at intersection of Parker Street and Great Road.

Donated to the town in 1889 by Lorenzo Maynard, it stood at the corner of Nason and Main Streets until 1915. Later moved to corner of Walnut and Main where it remained until 1952. It was taken to the town barn and dumped with other unused…

Tags: ,

The trough was presented to the Town of Maynard in 1904. Put back together for the Centennial in 1971.
1st photo is upper part located on Concord Street.
2nd photo is the base
3rd photo taken in 1972

Tags: ,

Frank Punch? standing next to trough in second photo.
The trough was accepted by the town on April 2, 1894

Tags: ,