Browse Items (360 total)
Sort by:
Two Decorative Postcards
The first postcard shows a young woman with brown hair and with a pale pink hair decoration and white plume.
The second decorative postcard shows a young woman with dark hair and a bright pink hair decoration and white plume.
Both cards were…
The second decorative postcard shows a young woman with dark hair and a bright pink hair decoration and white plume.
Both cards were…
Twilight Club Members and Guests - 1905
Club was made up from Maynard residents. . Built in 1904. Dissolved in 1964.
Train Wreck at Maynard - April 16, 1911
Boston and Maine Railroad
This occurred near the upper end of High Street on a Sunday afternoon. Nobody was seriously injured.
This occurred near the upper end of High Street on a Sunday afternoon. Nobody was seriously injured.
The Question Club- ca.1910
The Question Club was organized in 1909 as a women's social club. The club met on the first Monday of the month at various members homes. Singing, conversation, cards, a business meeting and refreshments were on the agenda. The club was still…
The Mills and Main Street, Maynard, Mass.
P7339
The card was sent from Maynard on July 8, 1915, repostmarked on August 15, 1915 via APO in Liverpool (England ?).
The Falls, Maynard, Mass
Until 1927 was located south of where the Assabet River runs under the "Paper Mill Bridge". Both the dam and the bridge was washed out in the flood of November 1927. The bridge was replaced and is being replaced again in 2012. The large dark building…
The B. & M. R. R. Station, Maynard, Mass
P7336
Postmark in Maynard on July 8, 1915, repostmarked via APO Liverpool Aug. 10, 1915.
The photograph shows the Maynard Railroad Station (Depot) serving the Boston and Maine Railroad.
The photo was take from the railroad tracks or just a bit…
The photograph shows the Maynard Railroad Station (Depot) serving the Boston and Maine Railroad.
The photo was take from the railroad tracks or just a bit…
Summer Festival in Maynard - 1913
A postcard photo of Bowman reading parade instructions from the stairs of Taisto Hall (Parker Street Hall). It is dated July 1913.