Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: buildings

The Observation Tower was built by the American Legion to watch for airplanes and was manned 24 hours per day. It was later taken over by the Coast Artillery. It was destroyed by fire on October 30, 1951.

See also: The History of Maynard,…

An undated photograph of The Field House at Alumni Field, which was constructed by the Federal Emergency Relief Association in 1933-1935 and completed by the WPA in 1938.