Maynard's "Old Jail" on Nason Street
Built in 1891, the jail was the first brick building built by the Town of Maynard for municipal purposes. It was used continuously until 1934 when the police department moved to Main Street. The building was demolished in March 1984 to make way for the new Paper Store building.
Ralph Sheridan, photographed shortly before it was taken down.
Joseph E. Boothroyd
Still Image Item Type Metadata
3.5 x 3.5 in., three prints; one 3.5 x 5 in. print