Comfort Station at Memorial Park
Built by the W. P. A. during the depression of the 1930's. It was used as an alert center for the Air Wardens during World War II. Dismantled when the parking lot was enlarged at the rear of Memorial Park.
Donated by the Board of Assessors, Town of Maynard
Still Image Item Type Metadata
2.5 x 3.5 in.