Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Garfield

The monument was dedicated in 1916 in honor of Rev. John A. Crowe, former pastor of St. Bridget's Church. He was responsible for the town purchasing the land in 1901 to establish the park which was to be named after him by erection of this marker. …

A black and white photo of the school taken in 1970, at the Corner of Sudbury Street and Great Road.
The school was built in 1881 and closed in 1892, currently used as a private residence.


The Garfield School at the corner of Sudbury Street and Great Road, now a private dwelling.

Instructions for building the Garfield school including Frame, Roof, Clapboards, Belfry, Piazza, Floors, Gutters and Conductors, Windows, Blinds, Doors,…