Browse Items (4 total)
A local chapter of a national organization was started in town in 1898 founded on the tenets of "toleration in religion, obedience to law, and loyalty to government". The organization faded during the early 1940s, possibly because of World War II.
Picture is taken in front of the Congregational Church, Main St.
Photograph of an outing of the Knights of Pythias at Fort Pond in Littleton on September 8, 1923
Colonial Hall was above 63 Main St.