Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (41 total)

  • Tags: blueprint

mhs-2016.493.jpg
A blueprint of Parker Street, Maynard, in 1919. Landmarks include the property of Emma Dettling.

mhs-2016.499.jpg
A blueprint of the plan of a portion of Great Road, Maynard, dated November 12, 1904. Landmarks include the property of George Hincliffe, W. F. Litchfiled, Artemus Whiting, Edward Phillips, and Michael Driscoll.

mhs-2016.498.jpg
A blueprint of the the plan of the corner of Parker St. and Summer St., Maynard, in 1919. Landmarks include the property of James N. Haire.

mhs-2016.478.jpg
A blueprint of the plan of the relocation of a portion of Summer Street, Maynard, at the intersection of Nason Street, on March 13, 1936.

mhs-2016.477.jpg
A blueprint of Waltham Street, Maynard, dated June 12, 1928. Landmarks include the property of Max Blatt, Franklin Flagg.

mhs-2016.475.jpg
Two blueprints of a portion of Waltham Street, Maynard, dated September 20, 1949. Landmarks include the property of Stanley & Sylveny Tomlinson, Eugene & Marguerite Jokisaari, Leo & Grace Boeske, Francis & Josephina Kasziewicz, Armas Haapanen, Julius…

mhs-2016.473.jpg
Two blueprints of Walnut Street, Maynard, in 1904. Landmarks include the property of H. J. Dwinell, Dr. Howard Hamblen, Elias Severson, John Flood, Hugh McPhail, James Haire, M. E Parsonage, Mary Thompson, John McGill, W. H. Eveleth, TIMOTHY Buckley,…

mhs-2016.471.jpg
Two blueprints of the plan for the relocation of Taylor Road, Maynard, dated May 3, 1951. Landmarks include the property of Edward & Marion Athorn, Bernard & Antonina Tarara, Horace Butler, Edward & Mary Butler, Edmund & Mary Mariano, Edward &…

mhs-2016.468.jpg
Four blueprints of Summer St., Maynard, dated February 7, 1928. Landmarks include the property of Lucius Maynard, Arley Lawrence, August Nordberg, Charles Stockbridge, Robert Marsden, Ida Taylor, Esther Johnson, Charles Wetherbee, Elias Lazar, Mary…

mhs-2016.467.jpg
Four blueprints of a portion of Summer Street, Maynard, dated September 3, 1904. Landmarks include the property of William Bishop, James Bent, Robert McAllister, Frank Hildbard, Joel Butterworth, John May, W.E. Tilton, J. Webster, Richard Parmenter,…

mhs-2016.510.jpg
Five blueprints of the plan of Great Road, Maynard, dated 1921. Landmarks include the property of William Eveleth, John Johnson, George White, Antonio Lalli, Annie Fienberg, Archbishop of Boston (RC), Robert White, Alice Hardy, Delia Casey, Nellie…

mhs-2016.509.jpg
A blueprint of Parker St. & Great Rd, Maynard, dated July 17, 1933.

mhs-2016.508.jpg
A blueprint of Great Road, Maynard, dated September 7, 1937. Landmarks include the property of Glenwood Cemetery, Robert Yahn, Oldga Waieanpaa, Moynihan, Nordberg, Boothroyd, John Aho, and St. Bridget's Cemetery.

mhs-2016.507.jpg
A blueprint of the plan of Main Street and Summer Street, Maynard, dated July 10, 1957. Landmarks include the property of the Methodist Episcopal Church, Esso Gas Station, Fire & Police Stations.

mhs-2016.506.jpg
A blueprint of the plan of Main Street, Maynard, in 1958. Landmarks include the property of Charlie & Maude Taylor, Drozdowski.

mhs-2016.504.jpg
Two blueprints of the plan of Main St., Maynard, in July 1961. The landmarks on these prints include the property of William & Leona George, Thomas & Margaret Eley, Anthony Popieniuk, Donald & Marion Brazee, William & Annie Naylor, Nina Sinewski,…

mhs-2016.501.jpg
Three blueprint sheets of the plan of Great Road in Maynard, in 1920. The landmarks on the prints include the property of Emma Whitcomb, Kalle Havanker, Jaakka Wainjonpaa, Robert Yahn, John Nordberg, Oscar Luoma, William Taylor, and the Archbishop…

mhs-2016.500.jpg
A blueprint of the plan of the corner of Main St. and Great Road, Maynard, in 1924. Landmarks include the property of Sophie Atwood on Great Road.

mhs-2016.451.jpg
A plan of Nason & Acton Streets in Maynard as ordered by the County Commissioners in 1911. Frank J. McCarron and W. A. Haynes are noted on the map.

mhs-2016.449.jpg
A map of the plan for alterations to Main Street and Sudbury Street designed March 1913. Haynes Brothers Store is a highlighted location. Survey and location notes by Wm. D. Tuttle.