Browse Items (10 total)
The planned area is off of Great Road where Erickson's Ice Cream is located near the Maynard - Stow line. The only street to be developed is Dewey Street.
Simple road layout, no identifiers.
The first map shows a proposed subdivision on Summer Hill that was never developed. The second map shows a reduced proposal of the same site. The land was purchased by the Maynard Conservation Commission in 1979. The property is off Summer Hill Road.
Street-level diagrams for the existing and planned addition of the New England Telephone & Telegraph office (Main & Walnut Street)
A plan of Nason & Acton Streets in Maynard as ordered by the County Commissioners in 1911. Frank J. McCarron and W. A. Haynes are noted on the map.
Plan of a Portion of Summer Hill Road, Maynard as Ordered by the County Commissioners. Map is a segment of Summer Hill Road terminating at Summer Street.
A map of the plan for alterations to Main Street and Sudbury Street designed March 1913. Haynes Brothers Store is a highlighted location. Survey and location notes by Wm. D. Tuttle.
A plan of relocation of a part of Old Marlboro Road as ordered by the County Commissioners.