Browse Items (3 total)
Rebuilding Nason Street during the summer of 1959. Note the old trolley car rails in foreground. Robert Connors checking out the situation.
This picture shows new mill buildings during their construction.
Photograph of the construction of Building 1 of the Mill Complex in 1918. The mill pond was drained during the construction and the photograph shows the flume that was built to convey the canal water to the power house. St. Bridget's church is on…