Lorenzo Maynard Watering Trough
Donated to the town in 1889 by Lorenzo Maynard, it stood at the corner of Nason and Main Streets until 1915. Later moved to corner of Walnut and Main where it remained until 1952. It was taken to the town barn and dumped with other unused materials. It was restored and now is in front of the Police/Fire Station.
Donated by Ralph Sheridan
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Three 3.5 x 3.5 in. prints