Glendale House or Maynard Hotel
Located on Summer Street on the site of the parking lot across from the Fine Arts Theater. Built in 1867 by Peter Haley. Named Glendale House from the “Glendale” blanket being manufactured at the Assabet Manufacturing Company mills. Later become known as the Maynard Hotel. Destroyed by fire in 1921. Owner at that time, Martin Peterson.
Donated by Frank E. Taylor
Still Image Item Type Metadata
3.5 x 5.5 in