Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (14 total)

  • Tags: St. Bridget's

The items were removed from the rectory on its closing and sale in 2022.
The 4" vintage Carr China, of Grafton West Virginia, cup was made in 1939. The 9" plate was produced by Shenango China of New Castle, PA in 1955.

First prize medal was won by Miss Eileen Johnston (now Mrs. Robert Duggan). Camp Joyce Kilmer was located in Scituate, Mass. It was the property of St. Bridget's Parish and was used during summer vacation by the children of the Parish.

A bus ticket to the events held in Concord for the United States 200th Anniversary.

Rev. Killilea was a pastor at St. Bridget's Church, 1905 - 1909.

Rev. Crowe was the pastor of St. Bridget's Church, 1894-1905.

The history of St. Bridget's Cemetery, which actually predates the parish in Maynard, from 1869 through the 1940s.

The Twilight Club was a social organization, founded by members of St. Bridget's church, which maintained a clubhouse on Lake Boone in Stow as a summer retreat for 60 years (1904-1964).

l to r
Jimmy King, ___?, Bishop___?, Father Sullivan, Father Frank Miaskiewicz, Joseph E. Boothroyd

Plan of land showing location of school building proposal in relation to church off of Percival Street.

A list of parishioners and their donations.

A plot layout of the graves in St. Bridget's Cemetery as the 6th survey done by Horace F. Tuttle, of Acton in 1913.

The concert, sponsored by the Maynard Savoyards, was held at St. Bridgets Church and a reception at the school hall.