Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (93 total)

  • Tags: St. Bridget

The camp was purchased by the parish through the efforts of Fr. Donahue. The photos show the St. Bridget's clergy on clean up duty.

Top Row: Rev. Guido L. Pallotta; Rev. Walter J. Roche & Mac & Rev. Charles Donahue; Rev. Walter J. Roche in front…

A published document showing the parishioners and the amount of donation for Nov. 1907.

A collection of 37 photographs showing the participants and parishioners during the dedication. Two of the pictures shown.

One page document of excerpts from the Archdiocese of Boston referring to St. Bridget's Church.

The program for Father Prusaitus celebration as a priest for 40 years.

The folder contains: copies of the church deed; church history; parish priest information; church events; church societies; misc. newspaper articles; church drawings; catechisms; jubilees and celebrations; centennial information; bulletins; misc.…

Fr. John Cannon, associate pastor of St. Bridget's Chruch, who served the people of Maynard for 12 years, was transferred to St. Bernard's Parish in Concord. A concelebrated Mass of Thanksgiving was held at St Bridget's on Sunday, May 27, 1978,…

A photo of St. Bridget's Church interior.

Statues of St. Anthony and the Blessed Virgin

A Journal celebrating the Jubilee Year of the St. Bridget's Parish, Maynard, MA - August 7,8,9, 1919.

The original picture taken at St. Bridget's Church by Bob Talbourdet. Processed and mounted by members of 4-H "Range Finders" of Maynard.

Three photo copies of the Maple House, built by George Cutting during the 1880s and was owned and managed by him for many years. It was located at the corner of Summer and Acton Streets where the present fire and police stations are located.…

A certificate indicating that Mary has successfully completed instruction in Christian Doctrine, signed by Rev. D. Edward O'Bryan, Pastor.

A diploma certifying that Mary Burke has "honorably completed the prescribed course of study in the St. Bridget's Sunday School."

Signed by the Rev. John A. Crowe, Director

A program for the Maynard Catholic Union Inauguration, hosted at Co-Operative Hall, Tuesday Evening, May 1, 1900.

A photograph of the models of St. Bridget's rectory and church when they occupied a site close to where the current Town Building is located. The models where built by Paul Boothroyd, Jr.

A car with members of the St. Bridget's Parish Holy Name Society are part of a parade heading up Main Street.

The St. Bridget's Players were preparing the stage for a presentation of "George Washington Slept Here" on January 29, 30 & 31, 1945.
see Item 2012.355

A list of "Our Spiritual Leaders" who served at St. Bridget's Parish.