Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (36 total)

  • Tags: St. Casimir

Programs for the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church Anniversaries. Programs contain local sponsors, photos of priests, church affiliated societies, a dated chronology of Parish milestones, and a list of Patrons and Patronesses.

Programs contain a listing of Parishioners and their donations; time of Confessions and Masses; Prayers; and local paid sponsors/advertisers.

In 1926 St. Casimir's Parish bought the land and power station building formerly owned by the Concord, Hudson and Maynard Street Railway on Great Road. The building was remodeled and blessed on November 12, 1928.

This could be at the dedication of the church after the conversion from the power house of the trolley line.

Photograph of the church and a photograph of a drawing of the church.

l to r
Fr. Quinn, Stanley Kulik, Ben Sofka, John Paul, Peter Pronko

A series of photographs of the annual picnic held at St. Casimir's Church. There was an outdoor Mass followed by dancing and celebration with food.

Pictures taken at the time of a visit by Archbishop Sheen (1895-1979) to Maynard on the occasion of his birthday.
Right photo: Archbishop Sheen in the center with Fr. Louis Bilicky to his right.

Left photo: Archbishop Sheen seated on the left,…

Fr. Bilicky was born in Salem, Mass. on December 31, 1922, ordained on May 4, 1949 and after assignments at various parishes in the greater Boston area he became the Pastor at St. Casimir's on February 10, 1970. Fr. Bilicky was the Pastor when St.…

The Lady of Fatima statue is dressed according to the holiday.

A picture of the St. Casimir's Baseball Team.