Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (36 total)

  • Tags: St. Casimir

A booklet that outlines the Society's Constitution and Bylaws. The Society was founded February 26, 1911 in Maynard, MA.

Pictures taken at the time of a visit by Archbishop Sheen (1895-1979) to Maynard on the occasion of his birthday.
Right photo: Archbishop Sheen in the center with Fr. Louis Bilicky to his right.

Left photo: Archbishop Sheen seated on the left,…

This could be at the dedication of the church after the conversion from the power house of the trolley line.

The power house was converted into St. Casimir's Church. Interesting thought on the back of photo.

This photo shows the power station, then St. Casimir's Church, and the car barn, occupied by Atkins and Merrill Inc, of the former Concord, Maynard and Hudson Street Railway Company. Both buildings have flat roofs, a facade was put on the church…

The origins and evolution of St. Casimir's church, an offspring of St. Bridget's focused on the Polish community.

A priest (Fr. Frank __) leads a ceremony outside of St. Casimir's Church (a Polish-American Catholic Church located at 65 Great Road, the parish was founded 1912 and closed in 1997)

A file with the 25th, 40th & 50th Anniversary booklets of the Ordination Father Louis S. Bilicky. Other related information about Fr. Bilicky is included.

A file of information about Parish Priests, Church Bulletins, Anniversary brochures, financial reports, Church Mass bulletins, newspaper articles, and other miscellaneous information.

l to r
Fr. Quinn, Stanley Kulik, Ben Sofka, John Paul, Peter Pronko

A report of donors and donations to the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church. Year unknown.

The picture was taken in front of St. Casimir's Church.

A series of photographs of the annual picnic held at St. Casimir's Church. There was an outdoor Mass followed by dancing and celebration with food.

A social and religious event on Sunday Aug. 19 presumably at the church and hall.

The electricity to run the trolley was generated in this building. It was a brick building with iron trusses, 48 by 120 ft., covered with a wood roof overlaid with tar and gravel.
The interior of the structure had two Babcock & Wilcox boilers…

Fr. Bilicky was born in Salem, Mass. on December 31, 1922, ordained on May 4, 1949 and after assignments at various parishes in the greater Boston area he became the Pastor at St. Casimir's on February 10, 1970. Fr. Bilicky was the Pastor when St.…

The churches as seen on Memorial Day, May 30, 1946.
First photo: St. Bridget Second photo: St. Casimir