Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (36 total)

  • Tags: St. Casimir

A picture of the St. Casimir's Baseball Team.

The Lady of Fatima statue is dressed according to the holiday.

Fr. Bilicky was born in Salem, Mass. on December 31, 1922, ordained on May 4, 1949 and after assignments at various parishes in the greater Boston area he became the Pastor at St. Casimir's on February 10, 1970. Fr. Bilicky was the Pastor when St.…

Pictures taken at the time of a visit by Archbishop Sheen (1895-1979) to Maynard on the occasion of his birthday.
Right photo: Archbishop Sheen in the center with Fr. Louis Bilicky to his right.

Left photo: Archbishop Sheen seated on the left,…

A series of photographs of the annual picnic held at St. Casimir's Church. There was an outdoor Mass followed by dancing and celebration with food.

l to r
Fr. Quinn, Stanley Kulik, Ben Sofka, John Paul, Peter Pronko

Photograph of the church and a photograph of a drawing of the church.

This could be at the dedication of the church after the conversion from the power house of the trolley line.

In 1926 St. Casimir's Parish bought the land and power station building formerly owned by the Concord, Hudson and Maynard Street Railway on Great Road. The building was remodeled and blessed on November 12, 1928.

Programs contain a listing of Parishioners and their donations; time of Confessions and Masses; Prayers; and local paid sponsors/advertisers.

Programs for the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church Anniversaries. Programs contain local sponsors, photos of priests, church affiliated societies, a dated chronology of Parish milestones, and a list of Patrons and Patronesses.

A file of information about Parish Priests, Church Bulletins, Anniversary brochures, financial reports, Church Mass bulletins, newspaper articles, and other miscellaneous information.

A file with the 25th, 40th & 50th Anniversary booklets of the Ordination Father Louis S. Bilicky. Other related information about Fr. Bilicky is included.

A report of donors and donations to the St. Casimir Roman Catholic Church. Year unknown.

This photo shows the power station, then St. Casimir's Church, and the car barn, occupied by Atkins and Merrill Inc, of the former Concord, Maynard and Hudson Street Railway Company. Both buildings have flat roofs, a facade was put on the church…