Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (14 total)

  • Tags: main st.

Axel Lawson, the father of Dick Lawson who was a school physical education teacher, owned and operated the Maynard Coal Company from the 1920s through the 1940s. He conducted business from the offices on 127 Main St. The actual coal yard was behind…

A black and white photo of the Graceffa Bowling Alley owner. Picture includes Joseph, Mike, and Salvatore (Tutto) Graceffa. It was located at 24 Main St.

Carlos "Buddy" Seura is shown in the rear on the left side. Buddy was a regular at the old…

Mrs Duggan one of the Liberians at the main desk.

The sign at 24 Main Street and River Street for the (new 1964) Tutto's Bowling alley. (Stretch's Tavern can be seen in the background at 29 Main st.)

Exterior of Main Street Liquors, 48 Main Street.

Town Building and Library at 195 Main Street

This is the original location of Tutto's Bowling Lanes at 24 Main Street before it relocated to a larger facility in the rear of this building in 1964.

The Ledgard Real Estate office was located at 41 Main Street. Harold Legard is on the left shaking the hand of an unidentified gentleman.

The photo shows Gerald Tierney of the New Idea store and Ralph DiPietro Jr. the customer buying a new jacket. The New Idea Store was located at 65-67 Main St.

There were 16 Alleys for candle pin bowling. They were built by AMF in 1964. The building was at 24 Main St. in the rear.

A gift card display, possibly at Manning's Pharmacy at 76 Main St.

The first floor of the Library.

Joe Nastasha in front of Parker Hardware at 77 Main St

Photograph of Gruber Brothers Furniture located at 117 Main Street. The building dates to the 1860's when it was known as the Riverside Building. The upper floor of the building was destroyed by fire on July 14, 1934. Second photo taken later after…