Built in 1867 on Summer Street by Peter Bailey. Originally known as the Glendale House, it had several owners, the last being Martin Peterson. It was destroyed by fire on January 29, 1921. Memorial Park now occupies the site.
Donated by Joseph Falco
Still Image Item Type Metadata
4.5 x 7 in. mounted print; 8 x 10 in. copy; 8 x 10 in. print
Enlarged 20 x 27 in.mounted print