Maynard Centennial Flag
A blue satin banner/flag marking the Maynard Centennial, 1871 to 1971. The banner measures 6' x 4'. This was presented to the Centennial Committee from the Brothers of the Brush at the opening ceremony, April 19, 1971. It was flown from the staff at the Town building until July 5th.
Donated by the Maynard Centennial Committee to the Maynard Historical Society.
Artifact Item Type Metadata
Satin, 42 x 76 inches