Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Assabet House

85 room boarding house built by the American Woolen Company in 1902. It was sold to the Town in 1934 for a Town Hall. In 1963, it was razed and the US Post Office was built on the site (3/2/1963).