Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (23 total)

  • Tags: Lake Boon

2016.19e.jpg
Four photographs of unidentified females in full bathing attire enjoying a swim in the lake.

2016.5e.jpg
Unidentified family group at the lake.

1999.148e.jpg
In 1906 Peter Wilcox and another Maynard man were granted a licence to operate a passenger boat from Maynard to Lake Boon. A boat house and landing wharf was built on the river near the Ben Smith Dam and a landing wharf was installed at Whitman's…

1999.B258e.jpg
Dike at Lake Boone where water runs into the Assabet River.

Tags: ,

1999.B437e.jpg
The lodge was built in 1923 and burned down in January 1927. The present site is 46 Lakeside Avenue.

Tags:

2013.156e.jpg
Henry Hodgess, Pat McGrath. Margaret McCormack

Tags:

s371e.jpg
The name Maynard is displayed on the roof.

2012.94.jpg
A number of canoes at Lake Boon, possibly a race.

img272e.jpg
Aunt May 2nd from left, Uncle Joe 3rd from left, Wm. J. Tobin on right.

see A267 Post Card

Tags: ,

img118e.jpg
John E. Hannon in front of the Twilight Club at Lake Boon.

Tags: ,

img115e.jpg
l to r: Matt Campbell, Ed Ledgard, Spec White, Tom Mansfield, Jack Gallagher

Tags: ,

img119e.jpg
l to r: Edward J. Ledgard, James J. Hilferty, Thomas Hilferty

Tags: ,

Contains a history by Ralph Sheridan, miscellaneous copies of information referring to the Twilight Club, the Secretary's Minutes from 1904 to 1964, legal documents pertaining to the sale of the property at Lake Boon in 1964, memberships, newspaper…

An article that appeared in both the Maynard Enterprise and The Beacon in May 1964.

Tags: ,