Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Lutheran

mhs-2014.442-2014B-032-1527.jpg
The church was built on Glendale Street by the Finnish workers from 1905-1907 and dedicated on June 6, 1908. The parish moved to a new location (North Sudbury) in 1967 and the building was later used as the Church of the Nazarene. It is currently a…

1999.987e.jpg
The church is located on Glendale Street, built in the period 1905-107.

2012.267e.jpg
The church was built on Glendale Street by the Finnish workers from 1905-1907 and dedicated on June 6, 1908. The parish moved to a new location (North Sudbury) in 1967 and the building was later used as the Church of the Nazarene. It is currently a…