Browse Items (33 total)
Originally the Case Block, built by W. B. Case in 1902 for his dry goods store.
The Fashion Shop at 14 Nason Street, the old People's Movie Theater.
A cotton scarf made with Maynard High School colors of black and orange.
A collar worn by members of the Odd Fellows Lodge during ceremonies.
Tee shirts with Maynard, MA business and Club logos. These include the Maynard Auto Club, Cendant Mortgage Co., NE Appliance Co., and A. H. Painting.
An Army WW II winter coat made from heavy-duty wool.
An Army hat included in a collection of WW II military memorabilia from Antonio S. Terrasi.
A WW II Army jacket belonging to Sgt. Antonio S. Terrasi of Maynard.
A black Maynard Tigers tee shirt with 1997-1998 logo. A pair of orange and black lady's basketball shorts. Three baseball shirts, a soccer shirt and one basketball shirt.
Two Maynard High School Marching Band hats, Maynard High School Sports bag, and 2 Varsity Letter "M".
Two Maynard High School Marching Band hats, orange and black, with feather trim. One Varsity Letter "M" for field hockey and one for baseball. One MHS Tigers sports bag.
A Maynard High School Marching Band hat and braid.
One Army Jacket appears to be c. WWII. The second jacket and pants appear to be more recent issue.
These basketball shirts were recovered when the Junior High moved from Summer Street to Tiger Drive.
Three women's hats from 1950's - 1960's.
A lacy cream blouse paired with a dark navy satin skirt (see 1999.760).
A dark green wool waistcoat worn by men in the late 1800's to early 1900's.
A collection of muslin clothing for children. Some have laced edging.
A navy blue Middlesex Savings Bank donated shirt in appreciation.
A Tee Shirt with "Will Dodd Boys Club" logo on it.
A green sports shirt with "Tobin Food Service" as a logo.