Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: ring

1999.2833e1.jpg
This ring belonged to Donald Brayden, a member of the class of 1941.

Tags: ,

2020.407e.jpg
An advertising key holder for the pharmacy.

In 1906 Frank Fearns opened a pharmacy in the New Fowler Bldg. on Main Street. In the 1920's the business was purchased by Alfred Minahan and a few years later by Irving Manning who sold the pharmacy to…