Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: pharmacy

2017.111ef.jpg
The program for the senior play at Stow Town Hall. Of interest is the many Maynard merchants who sponsored the event.

mhs-1999.1086.jpg
A large wall calendar posted thru the Maynard Police Department and sponsored by Manning Pharmacy.

mhs-2016.291.jpg
A large wall calendar posted thru the Maynard Police Department and sponsored by Manning Pharmacy.

mhs-2016.288.jpg
A wall calendar with all twelve months. Each page packed with information. This is a continuation of a business first established in 1865 by John B. Ledgard.

mhs-2016.264A.jpg
Newspaper advertising sent to Maynard residents.
Advertisers include:
The Fashion Corner, Alvin H. Fletcher, W. B. Case & Sons, Hartwell Co., Thomas F. Parker, J. A. MacPherson, Ida Jokinen, Johnson Pharmacy, Gruber Bros. Lerer's, A. N. Hodges,…

2015.170e.jpg
1. A view of the block with Muzzey's Restaurant as a tenant. The building that is visible to the left is the Creighton Block that was destroyed by fire in 1976.
2. Second photo is at an earlier time that shows part of Johnson Pharmacy. The alley…

1999.B348e.jpg
Destroyed by fire on February 12, 1976.
The building was built in 1904 by George Creighton who had a shoe store on the left with Johnson Pharmacy on the right. It was located between the Masonic Building and the Congregational Church.
The tenants…

1999.1210e.jpg
Thomas Wouldhave was the first druggist in Maynard. His store was located at the corner of Main and River Streets. Ben Johnson succeeded him and moved the store to the east end of the Maynard (Masonic) Block. Ernest Johnson was the postmaster from…

2014.97e2.jpg
l to r:
Audrey Malcolm, preparing corsage; Alba Lattuca, passing flower; Mike Zapareski, Police Chief; John Malcolm, in doorway; Selectman Yash Sokolowski; John Malcolm, Jr., back to camera.

1999.741box.jpg
From M.B. Church, 78 Main Street, Maynard, owner at that time of the Johnson Pharmacy. These are not likely Maynard images.

1999.530e.jpg
The Odd Fellows Building was built in the late 1890's for Julius Loewe who had a pharmacy in one part of the store. There was also a jeweler and a men's clothing store. On the second floor was a hall where several of the local organizations held…