Browse Items (59 total)
House is still there.
Second photo is entrance to 17-19.
This house was moved here. It was originally an Assabet Mill building.
1963 Volkswagon parked in front.
This house was moved from Nason Street.
This house is not identified. The women seems to be working on her needle point or knitting. Her clothing suggests early 1900's.
Maynard House on fire. The house was located at Darmouth and Elmwood Streets. At the time of the fire the house was owned by Anthony Taryma.
Not sure this is a Maynard family. The photographer is from Fitchburg.
The house was built about 1820. This photograph was likely taken to be included in William Gutteridge's "A Brief History of Maynard" that was published in 1921.
St. Bridget's church in left background.
A collection of 19 pictures taken in the winter of 1985 of houses that once where the property of the American Woolen Company for the tenancy of its employees. Four photos shown: top left, Railroad Street; top right, Taft Avenue; bottom left, Parker…