Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: tenements

2014.75e.jpg
The three large tenement buildings were on Main Street built by Amory Maynard. The auto in the foreground is a 1928 Ford Model A. The road on the far side of the bridge changes its name to Acton Street. This bridge was replaced in 2013.

1999.689e.jpg
Start of New Village - Harrison Street
The American Woolen Company in June of 1901 purchased the Reardon Estate on the south side of Parker Street. Sixty houses were built on this property to house workers for the mill. The view shown is Harrison…