Riverside Co-operative Delivery Wagon - 1903
The Riverside Co-operative Association was located in the building at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets, Knights of Columbus building. The wagon is at the corner of Maple and Summer Streets on its way to make a home delivery. Building in the back belongs to the W. A. Haynes Company (W.A.H.Co.), Warren A. Haynes, and the chimney and peak of the Nason Street school (1892-1916) can be seen.
Donated by Mildred Randal Wegg
Still Image Item Type Metadata
3.5 x 4.5 in.