Amory Maynard's House - Main Street
When Amory Maynard came to Maynard in 1846 he lived in one of the Smith houses on Summer Hill Road. Later he built this house on Main Street (now 145) opposite the Mill and lived there until he moved to a new house on Maynard Hill ("Beechmount") in 1873.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
8 x 10 in. copy