Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (20 total)

  • Tags: Maynard Family

The oldest son of Amory and Mary Maynard.

Mary Priest Maynard is wife of Amory Maynard, founder of the Town of Maynard.

A collection of 19 pictures taken in the winter of 1985 of houses that once where the property of the American Woolen Company for the tenancy of its employees. Four photos shown: top left, Railroad Street; top right, Taft Avenue; bottom left, Parker…

The file contains documents relevant to Amory Maynard, his ancestors and descendants including: various genealogies, a probate record, correspondence from living family members at the time of Maynard's Centennial (1971), a copy of a diary written by…

When Amory Maynard came to Maynard in 1846 he lived in one of the Smith houses on Summer Hill Road. Later he built this house on Main Street (now 145) opposite the Mill and lived there until he moved to a new house on Maynard Hill ("Beechmount") in…

The parents of Amory Maynard are buried at Spring Hill Burying Ground, Marlborough, MA.

Isaac Maynard
Died Sept. 12, 1820
AE 39 Ys 9 Ms. 5 Ds

Lydia (Howe) Stow
wife of Abraham Stow and former wife of Isaac Maynard
Died July 27, 1863
AE …

Copy of a presentation to the Maynard Historical Society by David Mark about the Maynard Family and related subjects.

A copy of a pew deed paid by Isaac Maynard, father of Amory Maynard, for $49 dollars.

The second son of Amory Maynard.

The daughter of Lorenzo Maynard, granddaughter of Amory Maynard.

Daughter of Lorenzo Maynard, granddaughter of Amory Maynard.

The daughter of Lorenzo Maynard, granddaughter of Amory Maynard.

Son of Lorenzo Maynard, grandson of Amory Maynard.

The son of William Maynard, grandson of Amory Maynard. Resided on Main Street until 1920's, sold his property and moved to Boston.
Second photo taken later in his life.

The wife of William Maynard, daughter-in-law of Amory Maynard.

In 1846 Amory Maynard moved to the Assabet River valley, now Maynard, and with his partner William Knight dammed the river and begin a woolen mill. The area became known as Assabet Village and 1871 became incorporated as a town named for Amory. The…

Amory Maynard and his wife Mary along with 20 other descendants are buried here.

Lorenzo Maynard, his wife and their four daughters are buried in this crypt built in 1904. Second photo taken on a tour of Mt. Auburn Cemetery in 2000.

Amory Maynard's mansion on "Maynard's Hill" now Dartmouth Street. Built about 1873 and occupied by Amory Maynard and family until his death in 1895. Destroyed by fire in the early morning in July 1965. At the time of the fire the house was owned by…

Main Street as seen from the square, later taken down to make way for commercial block. Decorated for the 50th anniversary.