Browse Items (15 total)
The National Register of Historic Places Form and Application. A description of Glenwood Cemetery including history, map, archeological features, ecology of the area and other aspects that allows the cemetery to be registered as a historic location.…
The history of St. Bridget's Cemetery, which actually predates the parish in Maynard, from 1869 through the 1940s.
A plot layout of the graves in St. Bridget's Cemetery as the 6th survey done by Horace F. Tuttle, of Acton in 1913.
The tree next to unidentified female was blown down during the 1938 hurricane. The gazebo is seen in the background.
The iron gate was replaced by the current granite gate in 1915. A gazebo can be seen in background. It was destroyed in the 1938 Hurricane.
A ledger containing the names of individuals who purchased perpetual care for Glenwood Cemetery, Maynard, MA. The dates registered range from 1916 to 1947, and costs ranging from $10.00 to $1,200.
A color photo of the gate leading into St. Bridget's Cemetery.
There are 5 fifty-starred flags used for cemeteries during specific holidays.
For several years we placed one of these on the grave of each deceased member of the Maynard Council. This tradition was discontinued about twenty years ago (c.1975). There are 2 in total.
Amory Maynard and his wife Mary along with 20 other descendants are buried here.