Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: Glenwood Cemetery

The National Register of Historic Places Form and Application. A description of Glenwood Cemetery including history, map, archeological features, ecology of the area and other aspects that allows the cemetery to be registered as a historic location.…

The crypt was built by Amory Maynard. Amory and his wife Mary are interred there along with 21 other family members.

The tree next to unidentified female was blown down during the 1938 hurricane. The gazebo is seen in the background.

The iron gate was replaced by the current granite gate in 1915. A gazebo can be seen in background. It was destroyed in the 1938 Hurricane.

A speaker addresses the audience in Glenwood Cemetery as part of a Memorial Day observance and parade.

Participating are Selectmen Tom Cocco, Richard White, and Howard Boeske.

Colors and honor guard enter Glenwood Cemetery as part of a Memorial Day observation and parade.

Second Row, 2nd from left is John Sebastyn, T. D. Murphy (holding the American flag), and Don Brayden (far right).

This is likely to be someone speaking in at a Memorial Day observance.

Selectmen: Tom Cocco, Richard White (white suit), and Howard Boeske.

Dignitaries lead a Memorial or Veteran's Day parade into Glenwood Cemetery.

Selectmen: Howard Boeske, Dick White, and Tom Cocco.

A photo of Memorial Day Parade entering Glenwood Cemetery.

"Summer House"/Gazebo at Glenwood Cemetery, destroyed by the hurricane of Sept. 21, 1938