View of Maynard from Summer Hill - ca 1900
The three story building in the center foreground is the Old Central House and is still standing. The two story house third from the right is the original Main Street School built in 1857 by the town of Sudbury. It was moved in 1902 to make way for the brick Main Street School, now the location of the Town Building. The second house from the right was the original rectory for St. Bridget's parish. It is now a private residence.
Taken from Summer Hill by R.J. Keep, E. Jaffery, NH.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
3.5 x 5.5 in.; two 8 x 10 in. copies