Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: paint

2015.277e.jpg
First Photo
Roland Prescott (l), Howard Prescott (r)

Second Photo
Donald Prescott, grandson of founder

Tags:

1999.B387e.jpg
This building was originally the first fire station in Maynard. Built in 1892, it was sold to Town Paint in 1952, demolished in 1980.