Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: pool

2012.329e.jpg
Located in the Masonic Block, the shop was sold by Cornelius Lynch in 1916 to Frank and Joseph Sheridan. It changed hands several times before going out of business in the early 1940's.

Standing on the steps in front of the store.
l to r
Front:…

Tags: ,

s471e.jpg
Located on Nason Street in the alley behind where the banks are now located. Jack Booth, in straw hat, was the owner. Later owned by George "Cubie" Lynch and then "Tutto" Graceffa who moved it to Main Street.

Tags: , ,

2011.99e.jpg
The store was located at the foot of Walnut and River Streets. It was enlarged later into a pool and billiard parlor.