Browse Items (4 total)
A one-time Kodak Max camera sealed in its original packaging. These were introduced in 1996.
The poster advertised and promoted the silent movie. Riverside Theatre was located on the second floor of the block at the intersection of Walnut and Main Street.
Poster used to advertise and promote the silent movie, often mounted on an exterior wall or in the lobby of the theater. The film was shown at the Peoples Theatre on Nason Street.
A 16 mm film taken in 1921 during and after the Fiftieth Anniversary celebration of the founding of the Town of Maynard. 1921 was a big year in Maynard. Mr. Samuel Lerer, member of the Board of Selectmen and prominent businessman had a moving…