Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: shoe store

"P. H. Murphy, who had worked for many years for George H. Creighton in the shoe business., bought out Creighton's which was located on Nason Street. Mr. Murphy conducted the store for many years. At the time he was appointed welfare agent for theā€¦

Furnishing and Footwear
102 Main St.
Maynard, Mass.

Two shoe horns, one engrave with Oberg's and the other Florsheim.
Jacob Oberg founded the shoe store ca1903 on Main Street and then later moved to the Masonic Block. The store continued through family members until 1983 when it closed.

A sepia-colored picture of the Thomas Naylor Shoe Store on the corner of Main Street and Nason Street. The picture shows five adults and three children, ca 1880.