Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: theatre

The poster advertised and promoted the current silent movie being shown in the movie housel. The Rialto was on the second floor of the Riverside Block, Main St. opposite the intersection of Walnut Street. It operate until 1934 until a fire destroyed…

The structure was built in the late 1860's by the Maynard Family. It was sold to Alfred T. Haynes in 1893 and then to the Gruber Brothers in 1917.
Entire upper floors destroyed by fire on July 14, 1934.
The hall on the second level was used for…