Mrs. Smith's School for Girls - 1970 Photo
This school was opened ca.1848, closed in 1857. It was moved to its current location at 166 Great Rd, now a private residents. The Smith School was run by Mrs. Susan Smith at the Levi Smith place on Great Road.
Photo by Charles Berriel, in 1970.
ca.1988 color photos
Still Image Item Type Metadata
8 x 10 in. copy; two 3 x 5 in. color