Dynamo Control Room Photo
With the installation of a dynamo in the new power plant, electricity became available and on September 1, 1902, a contract was made between the American Woolen Company and the Town of Maynard for lighting the streets of the town. Thus, the old kerosene lamps passed into oblivion.
Paul Boothroyd and Lewis Halprin
Still Image Item Type Metadata
8 x 10 in.