Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (15 total)

  • Tags: anniversary

A collection of pictures depicting the road race and Olympic Torch at the time of the town's 125th Anniversary.

A stereograph of the first anniversary of the incorporation of the Town of Maynard in front of Riverside Hall.

A stereograph of the first anniversary of the incorporation of the Town of Maynard proceeding down Nason Street.

A pamphlet outlines the order of the Mass in a celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Ordination of Rev. Brian Flatley of St. Bridget's Church. Participants include the following names: Flatley, Sr. Kelly, Pitts, Pepi, Murphy, Walsh, Britt,…

Speeches given in front of the Congregational Church on Main Street.

A small collection of documents, newspapers commemorating the anniversary of the town in 1996.

A program outlining activities honoring the fire department's 100th anniversary.

A booklet celebrating the 125th Anniversary of the Union Congregational Church. The booklet includes historical highlights of the Parish, a Program for Services, a list of Pastors, Deacons, Superintendents of Sunday School, Church Staff, Boards,…

The booklet has a history of the church, photographs of various organizations and recognition of church members.

Harold Merriam, Choir Director, left on platform.
Marion Jones, Organist
Rev. Leonard W. Fowler, 4th from right; George Weaving 3rd from right; Murray McKenzie, furthest right.

A booklet dedicated to the celebration of the 60th Anniversary, 1916-1976, of Holy Annunciation Church, Maynard, MA. The booklet describes the history of the Church in Maynard, pictures of clergy, and good wishes from parishioners.

The school and students dressed to celebrate the Town's 50th Anniversary.

A history of the United Cooperative Society with an emphasis on the first decade of the the Society.

Battery D, 2nd Field Artillery, Captain W.C. Brayne, Commanding, of Lowell, firing the fifty gun salute on the morning of April 19, 1921 on the hill at the rear of the Brooks Reed residence on Summer Street.