Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: barn

Built by George Flood, former post master and town office holder, as a livery stable shortly after the civil war. In the 1920's it was remodeled as a hall by Charles C. Murray and used as a dance hall, roller skating rink and basketball court. …

Miscellaneous information pertaining to the property.

Tags: ,

Photos: Top left taken in1970, top far right taken 1977

Bottom left is Mrs. Abbie M. Saunders, owner of the Asparagus Farm in Maynard and Sudbury from c.1927 until 1948. The farm contained 140 acres.
Bottom center is interior views taken in…

Tags: ,

A collection of 55 photographs (and some duplicates) detailing the careful dissemblance of the barn which was reassembled in Vermont. The property that the barn occupied is now Sarah Lane off Great Road.

Tags: , ,