Browse Items (4 total)
George Lovell rented a horse team for furniture moving and maybe for a funeral.
Built by George Flood, former post master and town office holder, as a livery stable shortly after the civil war. In the 1920's it was remodeled as a hall by Charles C. Murray and used as a dance hall, roller skating rink and basketball court. …
Owned and operated by James A. Coughlan until about 1913 when it was changed into a garage, from which Mr. Coughlan ran a Ford automobile dealership. In 1949 Burton Coughlan, son of James A. Coughlan, made it into a movie house, then called the Fine…
On summer St., now part of the Fine Arts Theater complex.